This site is just intended to share some of the things I've developed, some source code, articles and some samples I've wrote. Things that are interesting in this site:Disclaimer:
- NEW!!! Windows Live Writer Plugin to insert colorized code.: Free Plugin for Windows Live Writer that allows you to insert colorized code to your blog
- NEW!!! Tetris for Windows Mobile.: Free games for Windows Mobile (PDA, SmartPhone, etc).
- NEW!!! Backgammon for Windows Mobile.: Free games for Windows Mobile (PDA, SmartPhone, etc).
- NEW!!! Connect4 for Windows Mobile.: Free games for Windows Mobile (PDA, SmartPhone, etc).
- NEW!!! Sudoku for Windows Mobile.: Free games for Windows Mobile (PDA, SmartPhone, etc).
- NEW!!! Sudoku: Free Sudoku game for Windows.
- NEW!!! IIS Reports: Reports module for IIS 7.0 Manager that gives you a few reports of the server and site activity.
- MRUModule: Sample extensibility module for IIS Manager
- Code Translator: Online free service to translate code from VB.NET to C# and from C# to VB.NET.
- Updated version.WebChart: Control for rendering charts in ASP.NET and WinForms application
- XGrid: IE Behavior to render XML as a grid with filtering/paging/sorting support in the client-side
- X-Map: Html Map Editor, application to create HTML Maps.
- ForumColorizer: Simple application to generate the markup to add posts in the forums at www.asp.net so they look like VS.NET .
- Updated version. Excel Xml Writer: Library to generate Excel workbooks in .NET.
- New!!! Excel Xml Writer: now includes a Code Generator that will create the code for you.
- New article on how to create your own Visual Studio .NET Project Template.
- New articles for WebPart in Visual Studio 2005 (Whidbey Beta1).
- CodeColorizer application to colorize your code for web sites.
Be aware that all the information and binaries provided in this website are my personal
view of things, no company including Microsoft supports any information, code or binaries in this web site. All material is provided as-is.
However I do my best in fixing bugs for any binary you use provided a 'repro'.
My controls can be used and distributed for free without any fee.
I do appreciate if you can add a link or mention to the web site or the author (me ;) so other people can find the binaries and other tools.